Thursday, January 29, 2009

Foot in the Door

Hello people in the interweb! Welcome to Whizz Bang, my comics blog.......

Yeah I know, one of a million comics blog. The difference I think is that I want to talk about comics in the greater aspect of literary criticism, something I think many fans and creators don't like, because comics are "special". You have to forgive my anger, as an aspiring comic creator that stuff tweaks me. So expect me to cross reference comic book reviews with novels, movies, and TV.

Being the political dork that I am I'll often dump some industry news, rants, and raves from time to time. I just love to pick at comic economics because, to be honest, it's too easy to do.

Besides a writer/literary critic and a industry nerd, I'm an artist. So any relevant sequential art news, reviews, or opinions will go into Whizz Bang.

So that's Whizz Bang in a nut shell; Comics theory, Industry news, and Sequential art mixed with sporadic randomness. And since no man is an island I think the medium and this blog will thrive on debate so I greatly welcome any comments and constructive criticisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment